American Adventure Ltd. (The “Company”) respects and wishes to protect your privacy by respecting this policy.
This policy provides information that we may obtain from you, or you may provide this information when visiting the site https://workandtravel.rs/ (our “Site”), as well as our practice of collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and publishing of that information.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
Through this site
On the career development portal
Through e-mail, SMS and other e-mails that you exchange through this site
Through the mobile phone and desktop applications that you can download on this site, which allow dedicated browser-free interaction between you and this site
When you use our applications or view our advertisements on a third party site or use their services, when those applications or advertisements contain links to this policy.
The policy does not apply to information collected:
without access to the Internet or otherwise, including sites operated by a third party; or
by a third party, including applications or content (as well as advertisements) that may have a link to this site.
The information we collect about you and the way we collect it.
We collect several types of information from users of our site, including data:
data required for personal identification, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, citizenship, property identification or telephone number (“Personal Data”);
that relate to you but do not identify you as an individual; and or
about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our site and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you deliver them;
Automatically while using the site. Information obtained automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
From third parties, such as our business partners.
Information you provide to us. The information we collect on our site or through the site may include:
Information you provide by filling out the form on the site.
Records and copies of correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
Your answers in the surveys if we ask you to fill them in for research purposes;
Your site searches.
Usage details, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies. As you search and are active on the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, activities, and search patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our site, including traffic data, location data, records and other communication data and sources you access and use on the site;
Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we automatically collect is statistics. This information helps us improve our site and provide a better and personalized service because it allows us to:
Estimate the number of our visitors and their patterns of use of the site;
We store information about your preferences, which allows us to tailor the site to your interests;
We speed up your search;
We recognize you when you visit the site again.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file located on your computer’s hard drive. You can reject browser cookies by adjusting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, if you select this option, you may not be able to access certain parts of our site. If you do not adjust your browser settings so that you do not accept cookies, our system will set cookies when you visit our site using a browser.
• Flash cookies. Certain functions of our site may use locally stored elements (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to our site, from it as well as to our site. The same browser settings that are used for browser cookies do not apply to flash cookies.
• Web beacons. The pages of our site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called pure gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company to count users who have visited or opened those pages. e-mails, as well as the collection of other statistics related to the site (for example, recording the popularity of certain content of the website and checking the integrity of the system and servers).
How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including all personal information:
• To present you our site and its content;
• To provide you with the information or services you request from us;
• To fulfill other purposes for which the information was provided;
• To provide you with notifications, including expiration dates, invoicing, and renewal;
• To perform our obligations and enforce the rights arising from any contract you have entered into with us, including invoicing and billing agreements;
• To notify you of changes to our site, or any project or service we offer, or provide;
• To enable you to use the interactive features on our site;
• In any other way we can describe when you provide us with information;
• For any other purpose, with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you regarding projects and services offered by us or third parties that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in the above manner, please contact us at email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose collected information about our users, as well as information that does not identify an individual, without limitation.
• Our branches and affiliates;
• Contractors, service providers and third parties we hire to support our business;
• To the buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, change of ownership, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the Company’s assets, either for continuing operations or in bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, in which personal information o users of our site represent part of the funds transferred;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information;
• For any other purpose that we disclose when you provide us with information;
• With your consent.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• In accordance with any court order, law or legal process, and to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe that disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
Choice of how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with a choice regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms that allow you to manage your information:
• Tracking and advertising technologies. You can set the browser to reject all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable or reject cookies, please note that some parts of this site may be inaccessible or may not function properly.
Disclosure of your information for the purpose of third party advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unrelated third parties or intermediaries for promotional purposes, you can unsubscribe by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request.
Company promotional offers. . If you do not want your e-mail address or contact information to be used by the Company to promote its own projects or services or third party projects and services, you can unsubscribe by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com stating your request.
Access and correct your information
You can view and edit your personal information by logging in to the e-service on the site. You can also request that you update your personal information that we have by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take steps to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure firewall servers.
The security and safety of your data is also up to you. If you have received (or chosen) a password to access certain parts of our site, you should keep this password confidential. Please do not disclose your password to anyone.
The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we will endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information submitted to our site. Each transfer of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible if you do not set up privacy or take into account the security measures provided on the site.