Phase 1 includes application and verification of candidates by the program coordinator at the American Adventure Agency. Later, the candidate is also checked by the sponsoring agency AAG, which makes the final decision on whether the candidate is suitable for the further course of the program or not.
The required documentation for PHASE 1 is:
- AAG CV form completed and updated by the candidate in English;
- 2 letters of recommendation on the memorandum of the company;
- Proof of work experience of 12 months in a maximum of the last two years from the moment of application or proof of study or completed studies in the required field;
- Certificate of completed studies if the student still does not have the original diploma (original certificate + translation into English) or diploma (original + translation into English);
- Passport – scanned first page of passport with picture;
- Copy of birth certificate + translation into English;
- Certificate from the Ministry of the Interior that the candidate has not been prosecuted (original + English translation).
NOTE: The certificate from the Ministry of the Interior must be obtained for each location where the participant stayed for a year or longer (including the country of birth). Those who have worked in the U.S. for a year or more will have to provide FBI confirmation that the candidate has not been prosecuted.
IN THIS PHASE, THE CANDIDATE PAYS THE FIRST AND SECOND INSTALLMENT OF THE PROGRAM.
THE FIRST INSTALLMENT IN THE AMOUNT OF $ 100 is paid upon signing the CONTRACT and joining the program.
SECOND INSTALLMENT IN THE AMOUNT OF $ 210 is paid when the candidate brings all the necessary documentation to start the program.